What information does she collect?
She collects information from you when you place an order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or request a information.
When ordering on CD Baby or emailing on the site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: Name, e-mail address, or phone number. You may, however, visit the site anonymously.
What does she use your information for?
Any of the information she collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps her to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve the website - she continually strives to improve the website offerings based on the information and feedback she receives from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps Jen to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails for the purposes of scheduling for your event or lesson or assess your satisfaction with her services
- The email address you provide for Jen to contact you will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to services, lessons, or any other information you have requested.
Does she disclose any information to outside parties?
Jen Midkiff will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist her in operating the website, conducting her business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. She may also release your information when she believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the site policies, or protect her or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at Jen's discretion, she may include links on the website to other websites that offer third party products or services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Jen therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, she seeks to protect the integrity of her site and she welcomes any feedback about these sites.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Jen Midkiff is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). She does not intentionally or specifically collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Her website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.